1. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is The Neapolitan Mastiff Club Canine Society with Title of Registration held by The Kennel Club (Ltd) and having its registered address at 1 - 5 Clarges Street, Piccadilly, London, W1J 8AB
2. By using the Website, you are confirming your consent for The Neapolitan Mastiff Club to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
3. The Neapolitan Mastiff Club may collect and process the following information about you as follows:
a. Details you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, or posting content. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website; and
b. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
c. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
d. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, where applicable; and
e. Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, community areas and posts, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and
f. information about your computer, including where available your IP (Internet Protocol) address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
4. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use or to protect the rights, property, or safety IPP, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.