Breed Specific Seminar, Exam and Judging Assessment Day
Sunday 13th January 2019
Kingsbury Community & Youth Centre
Pear Tree Avenue, Kingsbury B78 2LN
Refreshments and buffet lunch included
- Breed Seminar (open to all)
- Multiple Choice breed exam (Passing this is a Judges Competency Framework level 2 requirement and will be carried forward to the JCF scheme when in place)
- Breed judging assessment (open only to 10 judges)
- 9.30 am Registration & refreshments
- Breed illustrated talk covering the KC standard
- BHC overview
- Breed exam based on KC standard
- Judges group – Assessment of Judges Competency, for Judges that comply within the upcoming JCF scheme.
- Mentoring group – Relaxed question/answer session with dogs, for those interested in getting onto the ‘C’ judging list or just truly interested in our breed.
If further information is required please contact: Mandy Evans
email@example.com or Jade Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please complete the booking form & post with payment. No booking taken until full payment is received. PayPal option available on request.
COST – £20 for option 1 or 1 & 2 combined (£15 for breed club members).
£25 for options 1, 2 & 3 combined (£20 for judges who are club members).
All participants will receive an appropriate certificate which will comply with the new JCF requirements
Click on the links below to view our club Seminar reports.